Pinned by Valentina Novaresi
View this pin on Pinterest »
The Krubera Cave (Abkhazia, Georgia) is the world’s deepest cave. It is 2197 meters deep and will take you approximately an entire month to get to the bottom. Below the link to the map of this place.
- Punta Cana ...
- Lake Titicaca. Of all my travels, this is the most beautiful place
- Cave Restaurant - Grotta Palazze Hotel @ Polignano, Italy
- Morning Light. Oh the Colors!!!!!
- I AM THE LIGHT FOLLOW ME JESUS SAID
- Sunrise at the Grand Tetons by Dave McEllistrum ~ one of my
- Beautiful Bali, Indonesia travel tourist wanderlust indulge xplore dare dream thecrownlife
- New York City, Manhattan, from the top of the Empire State Building.
- Bali ,Indonesia awesome places to visit
- Beautiful picture
- Lafayette Blue Springs State Park, FL. "Float down a natural lazy river
- Cinque Terre, Rio Maggiore, Italy The “5 Lands” of colored homes perched
- Destin ideas
- Vintage trailer Restoration - great blog of a couple who finished renovating
- Most visitors to Dalmatia head straight for the islands, but the Makarska