Pinned by Mercedes Lewis
View this pin on Pinterest »
When my mom and I traveled to Paris, we visited Notre Dame. Someone tipped us off to Sainte Chapelle, Notre Dame's way more amazing and beautiful next-door neighbor. It was amazing.
- This Pin was discovered by Bright.Bazaar \/. Discover (and save!) your own
- Intense mammatus form over eastern Nebraska August 21, 2007 behind a line
- An American oasis worthy of a road trip. And yes, the water
- Montmartre, Paris, France / paris cafe france french bistro
- Aspen Colorado. I absolutely cannot die without seeing this place.
- Train Travel Guide
- Bucket list: travel somewhere tropical to swim with dolphins!It looks like ther's
- 20 Romantic Ideas for Your Disney World Vacation
- .On the path to King's Cave, Isle of Arran, Scotland. Misty and
- Menorca, Cala Mitjaneta, Spain travel holiday bucket list destination wanderlust
- Nymphenburg Palace, Munich, Germany (by Armin Hofen)
- The Baths of Aphrodite in Cyprus....I wanna go here!!!
- Steve mccurry tibet
- The Grand Hotel reflected in the glassy water of Lake Misurina, Italy
- Retired dating