Pinned by Beverley Howarth
View this pin on Pinterest »
Piazza San Marco (St Mark's Square), is the principal public square of Venice, Italy. Visited with Brian in 1992 and on my cruise in 2011.
- I love when Norah Jones sings this.....
- ✮ Beautiful seascape in La Digue Island, Seychelles... I have seriously dreamed
- #ShangriLa Vilingili Resort Maldives Beach Vacation Holiday
- Alcazar Castle in Winter, Segovia, Spain I saw this place everyday on
- PINK SAND BEACHES... YES, PLEASE !!Pink sand on Ellafonisi Beach, Crete, Greece.
- Visited 1995.. followed I- 84 from Portland to the Bridge of the
- A bridge to where? A walk in the trees. Borneo Rainforest Canopy
- Tunnel of wisteria blossoms, Kawachi Fuji Gardens, Japan. Could this be where
- Indian Wedding Earrings | Indian Jodha- Akbar Design Wedding Jewelry Set. :
- Venice, Italy ♥ Seeing all these pictures of Venice Italy has made
- love this idea - personalized globe with destinations you've been to!
- Paris, France
- COOL!!!! Triton must be like this :)) Surf in Bali, Indonesia.
- Monastero Santa Rosa ~ Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 9 beaches within in driving distance of SF worth visiting 101114819-1