Pinned by Melissa Jeanne
View this pin on Pinterest »
painted stones . I have some like this from our summers at the Cape. We would all sit around in the evenings and paint beach stones gathered at Nauset beach.
- Glacier National Park, Montana. The most Beautiful place I have ever been
- Church by night in Rome, Italy (Roma, Italia)
- Na Pali Coast fluted ridges found along the northwest shore of Kauai,
- Travel Italy - Countryside Cypress Trees
- Looks like a hobbit house! Chemainus, a tiny gingerbread house on Vancouver
- Antigua English Harbour. Hopefully a future vacation.
- Sea Cliffs - Normandy, France - checked off my bucket list. Visit
- Tulip field in Woodburn, Oregon, about 15 miles from Portland. They ship
- Click pic^ 2x to view
- Red Tree. Autumn. Fall
- Ruelle des mouettes,
- Top 10 Road Trip Destinations in America. Labor Day weekend is your
- Zurich, Switzerland.I remember waking up and hearing bells.Opening the hotel window to
- Tips for Taking a Road Trip in the United States
- How amazing, the tree is in the middle of the library. Irony.