Pinned by Mike Catalonian into Places NYC 1
View this pin on Pinterest »
NYC. Manhattan. Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller at the E63rd. Street pedestrian bridge near Queensboro Bridge in June 12th, 1957 by Sam Shaw.
- Just a place we like to call Aggieland kendrascott teamKS
- Ulla Andersson, 1964 via marie claire.
- Sunset in Venice "this was the view out our hotel window last
- Glacier lake. Jotunheim, Norway beautiful photography
- • 10 most charming European towns •
- Indoor Skydiving In San Francisco Unique Gift $55
- Denali National Park, Alaska travel alaska usa
- electricnest's photo on Instagram - Léon Gimpel at the 1909 Grand Palais
- My favorite riding jacket in every way. Removable armor and vents everywhere
- Highland mist
- Triberg, Germany [Black Forest - home of the cuckoo clocks - shown
- U.K. Autumn morning in Lake District, Cumbria, England // by Paul R.
- The stunning natural rock pools in Garachico, north Tenerife, are partly made
- Clans in Scotland. The Raineys were a sept in the Macdonald clan.
- Mountain Village, Gastein, Austria