Pinned by Brigitte Buehlman Passman
View this pin on Pinterest »
Winners of the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest 2012: "Near the city of Morondava, on the West coast of Madagascar lies an ancient forest of Baobab trees. Unique to Madagascar, the endemic species is sacred to the Malagasy people, and rightly so. Walking amongst these giants is like nothing else on this planet. Some of the trees here are over a thousand years old. It is a spiritual place, almost magical." (© Ken Thorne/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest)
- This is what I did! Thank you, Provo Ponies! Another pinner:Guests staying
- Shiprock is a monadnock rising nearly 1,583 feet above the high-desert plain
- Philippines, Kayangan Lake, Coron islands, Palawan. Tropical vacation. Tropical waters. Honeymoon destination.
- Packing lists for countries, seasons, activities, study abroad, and more. For the
- DIY Disney Countdown. I will need this someday.. Or maybe I'll just
- so true! i want to travel the world!
- Italian restaurant built into an ocean side grotto food ttot travel pic.twitter.com/OFv0QhHMj8
- Siena Cathedral, Tuscany, Italy - this is an amazing place to visit
- Park bench in the fall
- panama beach... can't wait (:
- Riomaggiore Bay ~ Italy......a place i love and will never forget.......
- Papafragas Beach, Milos Island, Greece. On my bucket list of paces to
- #GEBRoadTripGiveaway. How To See Boston in 2 Days by Old Town Trolley.
- St. Nikola island Montenegro
- Admire the Pink Hues of Laguna Salada de Torrevieja in Spain-83 travel