Pinned by Mr Bright
View this pin on Pinterest »
In Italy's big cities, particularly Rome, aqueducts still feed the water system. Alot of the water that feeds the fountains is crystal clear from the mountains. The water is totally drinkable!
- Places to Visit in Milan, Italy: The Duomo, The Last Supper, &
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado, USA. The largest archaeological preserve in the
- Beautiful mountains.
- Selva dei Molini, northern Italy travel vacation italy tour
- ~ ❤ ~ BEAUTIFUL PLACES ~ ❤ ~ **Jefferson Memorial, Washington DC**
- ~Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland ~~~~ one of my favourite places in the
- pink & purple sunset sky / palm tree silhouette. awesome! hawaii.
- Romantic Bridge Photo, Nature Landscape Photo, Scotland, Glasgow, river, green, gothic, mystical,
- Beautiful bluebird
- Awesome beach walk
- This will happen
- 13 things to do in Stockholm Sweden. Stockholm Sweden travel
- House on the Rock, Wisconsin. When I was first here, I thought
- Pack your bags! We're going to Santa Barbara
- Harrods is an upmarket department store located in Brompton Road in Knightsbridge,