Pinned by Life in Yonder Yonder
View this pin on Pinterest »
This is a good summer shade idea. Clip on in the summer, clip off in winter or bad weather. Could run between two permanent shade structures, or between two parts of the house.
- Beautiful DIY - deck herb garden using wine boxes
- campfire dessert pocket. Peeled and sliced apples, brown sugar, marshmallows and cinnamon.
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus on the BBQ – Just wrap bundles of
- i usually make blueberry baked french toast.. but might need to make
- Frozen coffee ice cubes, vanilla vodka and 1 cup of baileys or
- Easy Campfire Recipe: Zucchini-wrapped Salmon
- A small, perfect place. Probably more like my future beach house...
- Try roasting Starburst. Sounds crazy, but it's actually delicious. Crunch on the
- drainage control - a path through a rain garden, landscaping, pavers, walkway,
- ourlifeintransit:Fireside - there’s no place quite like it.
- Untitled (Two Viewing Rooms, Offset) by Michael Clyde Johnson is a sculpture,
- How To Determine Remaining Daylight - Preparing For SHTF
- Think I pinned this already but I am SO on the hunt
- use glass beads and top with acorn cap ! Geo Swag!
- flic.kr/p/hBMj8R | Mr Pokes | Athens Street Art, Greece.