Pinned by lauren l.
View this pin on Pinterest »
For beach waves: to create Wavy Hair – mix a teaspoon of epsom salts + a few drops of olive (or jojoba) oil + 1/4 cup H20 in a spritzer bottle and mist on damp hair. Awesome! I'm going to try this.
- Canopy bed, black and white bedroom
- More Artists' Studios - B.A. Lampman
- wall color, chevron rug, bedding, mirror, ceiling fan fixture
- The Originals Comic-Con Portrait: Joseph Morgan and Daniel Gillies
- Beautiful place, hope to go back some day.
- Greta Garbo, the most beautiful woman who ever lived Greta Garbo, 1931
- alice in wonderland clock- disney themed classroom
- Sadie Robertson's Prom Dress - Sherri Hill - Dresses | lets find
- Love this quote! Want to use it in L's reading corner! Life
- trading pearls for dog tags. military sweetie, wife girlfriend necklace, military jewelry.
- Had a board like this when I was a kid
- Maria Menounos. Super cute..I love her energy and attitude toward life.
- Absolutely! Rayban Attach Importance To Fashion stylish
- My husband and I are missionaries to a Native American tribe. THEY
- How to make foam gear, this would be awesome for an Airsoft