Pinned by Laurie Reeve | Professional Organizer
View this pin on Pinterest »
DIY Sugar Cone Christmas Tree : use a sugar or waffle cone + frosting + m & m's for a great gingerbread house alternative... much easier for little kids to create!
- Adult costume ideas
- cute idea for kids christmas wishes.
- Use regular sugar cookie dough. Roll a dough ball in colored sugar.
- koolaid popcorn! awesome idea for kids parties.
- Grinch kabobs - mini marshmallow, strawberry, banana slice, grape. Forget the grape,
- Magnetic Spiders~ Glue Magnets to the back of plastic spiders for the
- Harry Potter themed party snacks
- Toddler Vday treats
- I like the idea of hanging glitter ribbon and lace for a
- Witch made of terracotta pots!
- FOR THE FOREST QUEEN - JUST WHAT I WANT, her fingers died
- Wide shallow planter dish Potting soil Grass Seed Sm pebbles 1 Lg
- "All Hearts Come Home for Christmas" Sill Sitter...simple little item, tutorial includes
- Spooky Halloween prop tutorials! One-armed grave grabber, foam tombstones, boneyard bbq, and
- Princess Party Hats, fun activity too. let the girls pick which princess