Pinned by Catti Calthrop
View this pin on Pinterest »
Riding habit jacket - front view (c. 1780-1790). There is no info listed with this habit; the dates shown are my guess. www.saddlersrow.com horses history riding habits
- nursing vintage ads | ad, nurses, vintage, art, coca cola, lovely, coke,
- love these smokey eye colors
- This set of breakfast dishes from the Titanic, which sank in the
- Niños enseñan sus números de presos tatuados, poco después de la liberación
- ♥ 6000 year old kiss. Hasanlu, IRAN As it should be, til
- The Haraldskær Woman is a bog body found naturally preserved in a
- This makes my heart happy.
- Lost | Forgotten | Abandoned | Displaced | Decayed | Neglected |
- I love diamonds. I love Lucy! The elegant and hilarious Lucille Ball.
- Abandonded vintage carousels. Night Circus in a snapshot!
- Anubis, an Egyptian God of the Dead guarding the Chest. Found in
- Bannerman Castle on Bannerman Island (officially Pollepel Island) in the middle of
- DIANA - PREGNANT WITH HER 2nd PRINCE, HARRY.
- Sophie Scholl - member of the German World War II anti-Nazi resistance
- Barn quilt in Hardin Co., Illinois. I think the quilt is the