Pinned by Tracey Block
View this pin on Pinterest »
Anyone remember when you had to use your own shoes and strap and clamp them in and the noise the metal wheels made? And you needed a key to tighten them to fit your shoes.
- Tree home 16th Century Terracotta Temple (Banyan Tree), Attpur, West Bengal
- This set of breakfast dishes from the Titanic, which sank in the
- In 1961, Leonid Rogozov, 27, was the only surgeon in the Soviet
- Statue of Liberty being built in Paris 1880
- France: The Louvre Museum Grande Galerie. Abandoned during World War II.
- C. Dianne Zweig - Kitsch 'n Stuff: Collecting Vintage Litho Tin Doll
- Propaganda Posters, The girl he left behind ... is a WOW worldwarII
- Lucille Ball & Desi Arnez ~ I Love Lucy
- Dr. Mary Edwards Walker, born in upstate NY in 1832, first woman
- Richard Starkey, George Harrison, John Lennon, and Paul graphic design Illustrations
- Abandoned train.
- I think I have vintage recipe books! Girls, I'll try and dig
- Inside Gladesville Hospital, Victoria Road, Gladesville NSW. Gladesville Hospital Mental Asylum VictoriaRoad
- History Channel "Know Where You Stand" campaign by Seth Taras - Hindenburg
- Cat Happiness Sandra Boynton 80s vintage sticker. $2.50, via Etsy. I had