Pinned by Linda Juarez
View this pin on Pinterest »
DIY - How to dry your herbs - you need herbs for soups to reduce fat and salt. Summer is coming and buy cheap fresh herbs at your local Farmer's Markets.
- How to make Lavender Essential Oil. Finally, a practical use for my
- Stained Concrete Wood - When I extend and screen in the back
- Another pinner wrote, "This is how I started my herb garden where
- I love the colors! (Sparaxis elegans - South African bulb)
- Flip Flop Flower Pot - cayyyute herb garden idea
- Back Deck Ideas on a Budget by The Everyday Home -- Deck
- Potted succulents for backyard ~ Succulent garden container | Flickr: Intercambio de
- 50 Garden Tips - From using vinegar as a pest control to
- DIY Garden Trinkets • A round-up full of great ideas and tutorials!
- 30 vegetables that tolerate cold – arugula, beet greens, broccoli raab, carrots,
- this is so pretty, really not me but maybe something sweet paired
- Tree Stick Branch Garden Marker - wow this looks so much classier
- Succulent trifle dish garden- Mini desert!
- These DIY clay pumpkins would be adorable in a mini garden pumpkin
- flowering ground cover, gardening, landscaping, flowers