Pinned by Laurence Goodwin
View this pin on Pinterest »
Because they’ve already got the holes for drainage, they’re perfect for potting plants! I love the idea of using a colorful vintage pasta strainer. Lovely for indoors or out.
- swimming pool made to look like a river with a treehouse and
- Tea cup craft
- veggie garden layout
- Container Garden. Creeping Jenny, Pink Zinnas, Angelonia, Lantana, and Lavender. I love
- Awesome! Porch swing from an old door, table top, and table legs!
- Traditional Outdoor Photos Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas - page 16
- Hydrangea Double Delights Freedom white pink flower
- Recipe Organic Gardening Insect Repellent
- Wall Trellis Kit uses silicone glue to fasten DIY trellis to wall
- Garden Hacker: Snake Plant propagation by leaf cuttings
- Vintage Bicycle Planters: I would love one of these. Maybe next year.
- giant allium amidst ornamental grasses
- Learn the basics of how to take care of your succulent plants
- Save your pinecones for bedding, which will keep pups and cats out
- Peony Photography Botanical Fine Art