Pinned by Dani Priest
View this pin on Pinterest »
Jalapeno Popper Dip (makes 4 snacks sized servings) Printable Recipe Ingredients: 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature) 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated) 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (pickled) 2 jalapeno peppers (chopped, optional) 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano Directions: 1. Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmigiano reggiano and jalapenos in a bowl and pour into a bakin...
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime Cilantro Slaw - Centsational Girl - make
- What a great summer lunch idea ). California Avocado with Chicken, Almonds,
- Low Carb Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Creamy Ranch Pasta with Bacon and Tomatos
- The best french bread pizza Recipe | Key Ingredient // so yummy!!
- 20 Paleo Crockpot recipes. We liked the Paleo Crock pot carnitas!
- Freezer Friendly Weight Watchers Whole Wheat Pancake Recipe
- Kenny's dream cake
- TWO INGREDIENT FUDGE Recipes Fudge Candy Recipes
- Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers. Hope this is delicious. I've been looking
- I can't wait to make these Chocolate Waffles for a cozy, at-home
- Kleine Kirsch-Schokoladen-Kuchen aus dem Glas
- Quinoa Burger ~ Made with quinoa, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, carrot or
- Dry Beans and Lentils Cooking Chart, with soaking and cooking times and
- Flank Steak Pinwheels by menumusings: Layer the ingredients. Roll, slice, skewer, and