Pinned by Abby Champagne
View this pin on Pinterest »
Quinoa Tabouli- 1 cup dry quinoa, rinsed, drained and cooked according to package instructions 2 cups chopped tomatoes, about 2 large 1 1/2 cups chopped cucumbers 1/2 cup chopped onion (can substitute green onions) 1 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped 2 cups fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped Dressing: 3 Tablespoons olive oil 1/3 scant cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 3 lemons) 1 garlic clove, grated 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon Koser salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 100 Healthy Dinner Recipes / Six Sisters' Stuff | Six Sisters' Stuff
- Southern Foods ~ Classic Southern Tomato Pie
- Julia Child meet Michael Symon! Pan Seared Sirloin with Cauliflower Gratin
- Chicken Spaghetti You need only seven ingredients: angel hair pasta, chicken (grilled
- 100 Days of No Processed Foods – Here's the Crock Pot Recipes
- Eating healthy on a budget pantry list.
- healthy, crockpot, chicken, chili, low fat, low calories, low carbohydrates, low sugars,
- Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Lemon Coffee Cake Recipe ~ light lemon flavor
- Crock Pot Bread Baking Method (Fast Bread in a Slow Cooker). Bread
- Coconut Flour Crackers - low carb - Excellent! These crunchy crackers with
- Great to drop into a guacamole dip and chip platter.Lauren Davison Davison
- Banana Cinnamon French Toast! A healthy, vegan breakfast with just 5 ingredients!
- Low carb recipe :) Healthy taco zucchini boats with lean ground turkey.
- Biaggi's Chicken Florentine Soup | Best Italian Recipes for Dinner
- Morning coffee and the most beautiful hydrangeas from my friend’s garden