Pinned by Lindsay Toole
View this pin on Pinterest »
Potatoes, zucchini, baby carrots, sweet potatoes, whole garlic cloves, onions and tomatoes at 350 for 45 minutes. Dust with parmesan for the last 10 minutes.
- Deconstructed Sushi Salad Ingredients: 1 cup cooked short-grain brown rice 1 tablespoon
- Lava Lamps--- yeah these sound amazing. Classy jello shots!
- Artichoke and Sundried Tomato Chicken
- My sister-in-law made the most delicious cookie dough dip a while back
- Pierogi with Potatoes, Garlic, Thyme, Parsley, Cabbage, and Parmesan. Ooooh! I miss
- DIY grout cleaner-- equal parts baking soda, salt and vinegar. Let sit
- Turkey and caramelized onion sliders
- dragon fruit juice
- Southwestern chicken salad: Chicken, black bean, corn, salsa, & avocado salad. Make
- Amish Sugar Cakes are Incredible!
- Sausage Pepper Fettuccine Skillet - Made this 1/15 but used Zucchini Noodles
- Amazing Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe - serve over ice cream and
- Broccoli Pasta Salad 2014-05-29 05:33:00 Save Recipe Print Ingredients Approximately 7 sweet
- Homemade Artisan Beer Bread
- Croquettes Pommes de Terre - Mozzarella _ Pour les plateaux foot de