Pinned by Janie Thomason
View this pin on Pinterest »
PEPPERONI ROLLS: so easy to make...seriously! All you need is some frozen bread dough, pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, olive oil and some Italian herbs. Gonna have to make these for the kids
- Top 10 Tuesday- Halloween Treats
- CAULIFLOWER FRITTERS. Ingredients include chopped, cooked cauliflower, garlic, whole wheat flour, eggs,
- Fixed these last year for a brunch for my daughter's baby shower!
- Oven roasted sausage, potatoes. Easy dinner. Oven roasted sausage, potatoes, and vegetables
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp from Real Simple. Here are the most-pinned dinner
- Simple Strawberry Smoothies Recipe. Frozen strawberries, milk, strawberry jam.
- Mexican Food Recipe site
- Dip blueberries in yogurt and freeze for a sweet snack
- Monkey Bread Recipe - Food.com - 10499
- Waffles with Ham and Eggs -Recipes for weight loss
- Slow Cooker Chicken Spaghetti.
- "Garlic Cheddar Beer Bread" | @Ali Velez Ebright (Gimme Some Oven) recipe
- Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad - The best pasta salad ever! FamilyFreshMeals.com I
- Party Fruit Kabobs! What a perfect appetizer or bridal party finger food!!
- Barefoot Contessa - Recipes - Peach and Blueberry Crumble.. Very yummy! Added