Pinned by Barbie Lapointe
View this pin on Pinterest »
This looks like a great idea - I should definitely see if I have a "fancy" muffin tin! Turn the muffin pan over & bake cookie dough over the top to make a "cookie bowl" for fruit or ice cream!
- Now there's something to think about. Truth is, however, there *are* recipes
- Overnight Cinnamon Baked French Toast Christmas breakfast..
- This baked caprese rigatoni has lots of fresh tomatoes, basil, and Mozzarella.
- Radish Edamame Salad | 29 Gorgeously Green Recipes To Get You Excited
- Crock pot white bean chicken chili recipe for a busy family. Easy
- Capuccino coffee recipes coffeerecipes drinks food cooking baking cocktails eat home yourhomemagazine
- Herb and Citrus Oven Roasted Chicken: Absolutely delicious and I didn't even
- birthday cake?
- Dessert table - cupcakes
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Recipe ~ makes the perfect meal combining a favorite
- Canning - Home Grown hot pepper sauce
- One Dish Italian Chicken, Green Bean, and Potato Supper - this is
- Fresh Fruit Pops - Mango, Kiwi, Raspberry puree, popsicle sticks, and mini
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Cookie Bars ~ Soft layer of fluffy dough accompanied
- Homemade Egg Noodles (from Hickery Holler Farm) -- flour, eggs, salt, baking