Pinned by KP
View this pin on Pinterest »
You can use Air Freshener to clean a dry erase board that just won't erase (because the ink is very dried on) . Spray the board and wipe, it also helps "recondition" old dry erase boards.
- No way!!! XL mens shirt
- What a cool idea for a frameless photo collage!
- Dindin Does...: Reversible Men's Shirt Refashion cute wear DIY clothing
- Magazine Rack as Pot Lid Holder - Organizing Ideas and DIY Projects
- Dont toss out the big round table. Turn it into a half
- Paint Swatch Bookmarks, that's really clever I need to try that. It
- Shower Ideas, Sweets, Parties, Bridal Shower, Pink Lemonade, Mason Jars, Drinks, Baby
- #Chrochet denim shorts Jeans Shorts 2dayslook JeansShorts sunayildirim www.2dayslook.com
- Image result for save the date ideas
- How to make a Parachute Cord, Macrame Necklace | Alonso Sobrino Hnos.
- Instead of a headboard......Love the bookshelves 'framing' the bed, and especially love
- Hair accessory made from vintage serving spoons - Flea Market shopping -
- Make your own awesome Bubbles Blower out of a water bottle and
- paracord jig on a milk crate with organization
- 3 Ways to Style and Use Ikea's Kallax (Expedit) Shelf | The