Pinned by Nicole White
View this pin on Pinterest »
1/2 cup HOT water in a bowl and 4 Tbsp. baking soda; dissolve baking soda in water, add 2 Tbsp. hydrogen peroxide, and soak nails in the solution for about a minute. Voila! Whiter nails!
- christmas wrapping ideas | More Than 100 Cool DIY Christmas Gift Wrapping
- bleaching t-shirts
- Turn child's drawing into stuffed toy/doll. Great gift idea too.
- Post about Old Fashioned Milk Paint (OFMP) vs. Annie Sloane Chalk Paint
- Wash your towels in hot water with a cup of vinegar, then
- Diy clothes Lace shorts
- CHALK PAINT | CHALK PAINT COLORS | PAINTED FURNITURE | Perfectly Imperfect™
- DIY Cork Letters into word (vino, wine, drink, be merry, lush, etc.)
- Cake Batter Dip. food desserts dips kids
- Homemade Deodorizing Spray with Essential Oils - Non-toxic and natural DIY organic
- Baseball painted pockets
- Mothers Day Gift, Mothers Day, Gifts For Mom, Mothers Day Gift Idea,
- Strawberry Poke Cake---1 box white cake mix, 1 cup boiling water, 1
- Inflatable car bed // Takes road trip to a whole new level.
- KatieSheaDesign ♡❤ ❥▶ DIY : Lacy Napkin Charming Vase | DIY &