Pinned by Andrea Pennington
View this pin on Pinterest »
Paint saving trick--rest the edge of your paint roller on the side of the paint can and use a putty knife to scrape excess paint into the paint can before rinsing the roller.
- 60 minute craft. Crochet Afghan - throw
- Activities for ages 1-3 - A must repin for moms of toddlers!
- Kitchen Cabinet redo idea -- will try in the bathroom
- Tension rod for spray bottles! organization, bathroom, kitchen, under sink, cleaning, paper
- HOW TO keep your lettuce fresh: This trick of putting a paper
- Paper Towel Roll Wreath, it would never look as cool if I
- Joining granny squares...the whip stitch sewing technique The up and over crochet
- Joining Tutorial- Tight Join for Double Crochet
- Easy Craft Project – Japanse Flower Painting Soda Bottle Good rainy day
- Stampin' Up! Stamping T! - Blooming with Kindness LAYOUT
- Amazing backyard with beautiful landscaping ideas and decor... patio, path, trees, home
- Made a lot of these when I was a kid - Yarn
- Deze houten koof is gemaakt van prachtig notenhout en werd blind bevestigd,
- Posa-vasos inspirado en palés.
- Check out my quick, easy and inexpensive DIY Refrigerator Makeover using Duck