Pinned by Dru Nichols
View this pin on Pinterest »
Fallingwater: Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1935 for the Kaufmann family as a vacation retreat in rural Pennsylvania. It is listed among Smithsonian’s Life List of 28 places “to visit before you die.”Designated a National Historic Landmark in 1966, in 1991 members of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) named the house the “best all-time work of American architecture” and in 2007, it was ranked twenty-ninth on the list of America’s Favorite Architecture. Photo © Lee Standstead 2003
- Havasu Canyon, Arizona a branch of the Grand Canyon, isn’t easily accessible.
- This small, mobile cube was recently recognized by the AIA as part
- Perfect tiny 'house' design
- Indoor Slide! My future house WILL have this slide!!! Walking down the
- Old house in Fort Worth, Texas
- Perforated steel railing. Workshop/apd, Interior Design.
- Walter H. Gale house 1893, Frank Lloyd Wright, Oak Park, Illinois
- Real haunted houses and the horror stories behind them!
- “Don't wish me happiness, I don't expect to be happy all the
- La enseñanza de la arquitectura sustentable: Seis proyectos en el Cajón del
- Varier Human Instruments Gravity Chair. Lounging on a whole new level.
- 111 | Industrial Loft | Small Space | Studio Apartment | Interior
- Casa de Valentina -ESSA CASA PODE SER SUA
- Love this house and steps, modern landscape -- Gravel, steel, and plants.
- The Old Library. Hyde Park, Chicago, Illinois, USA.