More

Pinned by Chicago Architecture Foundation

View this pin on Pinterest »

comments 2

repins 161

161

Completed in 1926, the Jewelers Building was first built to attract tenants in the jewelry trade. During Open House Chicago, get inside the amazing cupola which was once a restaurant, rumored to be a Capone speakeasy and today the offices of Murphy/Jahn Architects. www.openhousechicago.org www.architecture.orgChicago Architecture Foundation

Add a Comment:

ADVERTISEMENT

Even more popular pins from the Architecture Pinterest Category

true story

29,712 Repins
4,702 Likes
7 Commentstrue story

 

View All Popular Pins